Project Area A
- Paula Strohbeck: research project A03 "Development of interface concepts using averaging techniques"
- Anna Mareike Kostelecky: associated research project AX5 "Upscaling of coupled free-flow and porous-media-flow processes"
- Harsha Pallam: associated research project AX6 "Modeling the interaction of different porous layers in PEM fuel cells"
Project Area B
- Hamza Khurshid: research project B01 "Modelling of hydromechanical fracturing across scales"
- Maximilian Hörl: research project B03 "Heterogeneous multi-scale methods for two-phase flow in dynamically fracturing porous media"
Project Area C
- Adyant Agrawal: research project C01 "A Lattice-Boltzmann investigation of two-phase electrolyte flow in porous structures with morphology alterations and tunable interfacial wetting behaviour"
- Sebastian Smyk: research project C02 "Upscaling of pore-scale processes involving microstructural evolution"
- Kerem Bozkurt: research project C04 "Control-volume-based approaches to model flow and transport in fractured/fracturing porous media including biological and chemical pore-space alteration"
- Ali Chaudhry: research project C05 "Process-dependent porosity-permeability relations for fluid-solid reactions in porous media"
- Samira Emadi: research project C05 "Process-dependent porosity-permeability relations for fluid-solid reactions in porous media"
Project Area D
- Julia Pelzer: associated research project D-X1 "Surrogate Models for Groundwater Flow Simulations"
- Hamza Oukili: project INF "Research Data Management and Research Software Engineering"
- Matthias Ruf: project Z02 "Porous Media Lab (PML)"