May 7, June 11, June 18, July 2, July 16, 2018
University of Stuttgart, Pfaffenwaldring 61, room U1.003
Members and associated international members of SFB 1313 and IRTG DROPIT are invited to attend the short course. Participants will get 3 credits for attending the course.
The course is free of charge. Possible costs for accommodation or travel expenses cannot be reimbursed.
The course covers the following topics:
- Fundamental definitions and processes of flow and transport in porous media
- Multiphase properties (micro and macro scale)
- Physical and mathematical model concepts for multi-phase flow and transport
- Discussion of different model formulations
- Interfacial area concept, hysteresis and trapping