- Flow and transport in porous media
- Deformation in porous media
- Pore-scale modelling and simulation
- Upscaling and multiscale problems
- Interfacial phenomena in porous media
- Computational challenges in porous-media simulation
- Experimental studies
- Data-driven modelling and simulations
- Environmental and industrial applications
- Uncertainty quantification for flow in porous media
- Environmental, biological and technical applications
The abstract submission will be open from 1 April 2020 and will be closed on 1 July 2020.
The submission instructions ask to provide:
- List of authors, with one corresponding author (speaker)
- Abstract title
- Short abstract of maximum 80 words
- List of keywords (one per line, at least 3)
The date for notification of abstract acceptance is 15 July 2020.
Please note that the speaker author must register and pay the registration fee. Otherwise, the contribution will not be included in the final program of the conference.
Detailed information regarding the abstract submission will be available here soon.